Who We Are
CEDER provides design and evaluation services to both internal university partners and external clients across the state of Michigan. Previous and current partners include U-M faculty, the state of Michigan, community-based non-profits, and federal programs. The CEDER design and evaluation teams are comprised of individuals with both research and evaluation experience, in addition to faculty principal investigators and consultants.
What We Do
Clients may contract with CEDER as a part of the grant process, after being awarded a grant or through a fee for service arrangement. CEDER offers the following services to clients:
- Curriculum development and/or alignment consultation
- Curriculum and instructional resource development
- In-service teacher training consultation
- Professional development programs for teachers
- Consultation on teaching and learning research design
- Assistance with proposals
- Logic modeling/theory development
- Proposal writing
- Evaluation design, including process and outcome evaluations
- IRB application
- Survey and interview protocol design
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Report writing
- Full-scale evaluation design and administration including all of the above
At CEDER, we approach every project collaboratively. Before starting any project, we meet with potential clients to uncover their needs. The team then works with clients to develop an initial scope of work. The scope of work then serves as a working document guiding the partnership throughout the process. In addition to developing design and evaluation plans within CEDER, we also connects clients to outside resources and makes referrals as needed.
Please complete the form below for inquiries regarding design and evaluation services. If you need immediate assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.